Education and Training
With an ever present and expanding global scope for business activity, businesses must enhance their knowledge and skills to better compete globally.
As a member of the FTPC, you have access to the professionals who can assist you in growing your business and expanding globally.
The University of North Carolina Wilmington, (UNCW), offers a variety of professional development training programs to better improve you and your business’s potential for being a top leader in your industry.
The Cape Fear Community College (CFCC) and its Small Business Center is a tremendous business resource to help you develop your global business. Our mission is to increase the success rate and number of profitable small businesses in New Hanover and Pender Counties. We provide:
- Seminars/classes to prospective and existing small business owners.
- Free, confidential one-on-one business and technology counseling.
- Access to our extensive Business Resource Library of training videos, business planning and web-editing software, business books and pamphlets.
- We are located at 402 N. Front Street, Wilmington, NC 28401 910-362-7216
Please take a look at the list of training programs and find the one that best fits you. If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com
Learn About Global Business
The FTPC in cooperation with the CFCC runs seminars on Selling Global and Build your Business… The Dollars and Sense of Exporting The Cape Fear Community College Small Business Center – Free Seminar Series
Learn the Basics of how to get your small company into the international market through exporting. It is not as daunting as you may think and provide the next great growth opportunity for your company.
Register online for free at www.CFCC.edu/SBC
Cape Fear Community College
Topic Agenda: Selling Global and Build your Business… The Dollars and Sense of Exporting!
- Why Export?
- Where do I go for advice?
- Finding buyers for your products… Or where will my products sell?
- Research: Learn how to find buyers, agents and distributors for your products
- What Services do I need?
- 15 minute Movie: “The Dollars and Sense of Exporting”
- Making the sale
- Financing made easy
- Export regulations, controls and logistics and FTZ
- After the sale… then what?
- Mistakes to avoid like the plague!!!